Senior Procurement Manager - Bids Projects
Global Defence Giant - Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Manager - Bids Projects - Rapidly Growing Team + Package - Hampshire
To apply contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading manufacturing major seeks a strategically minded and ambitious procurement professional to help spearhead the growth and development of a rapidly growing business function
Having announced a number of flagship projects in the UK and abroad this team will be leading the business in delivering on these projects and pushing the growth of this department. With significant diversity and opportunity, this position is expected to progress rapidly within the organisation.
This Procurement Manager position will hold the following responsibilities:
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will take part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units. You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category.
- Working with Director level stakeholders, you will be required to demonstrate market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions across the aviation units. You will work continuously with the procurement units to help improve buy-in and design sustainable strategic sourcing policies.
What skills and experience are required?
- Strong strategic sourcing/category management skillset, with an advanced proficiency across all aspects of the end to end procurement sphere
- Previous industry experience in defence, aerospace, utilities or Manufacturing technology is ideal
- End to end exposure of procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and value add
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
With the opportunity for fast-tracked development during this period of change, this business will rely on their team to develop category strategies and grow within the business. Developing strategy for key business projects, liaising directly with key stakeholders internally and externally this a fantastic opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level.
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, Construction, Engineering, Bristol, London, Central London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Industrials