Supply Chain Transformation Consultant
Procurement Transformation Consultant - London - Up To £100,000
Procurement Transformation Consultant - London - up to £100k + bonus
A global leader within the Management Consultancy space is seeking a talented procurement transformation expert to join their organisation. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a blue chip consultancy firm and demonstrate a pragmatic and innovative approach to complex problem solving. The firm works across the FMCG, Manufacturing and Engineering industries, so the role presents the opportunity to develop skills and delivery strategy over a variety of market sectors.
Procurement Transformation Consultant Responsibilities
- Create and deliver complex and tailored procurement strategies within key markets throughout the project lifecycle.
- Influence key stakeholders at all business levels to effectively deliver change and transformation
- Liaise with clients and communicate optimal solutions regarding procurement and strategic sourcing.
- Develop relationships with the existing client base and contribute to the development of new business opportunities
- Demonstrate a collaborative mind-set and share best practice across the organisation
Key Skills and Attributes Required
- Experience within a blue chip consultancy
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Gravitas - the ability to influence key decision makers
- Business development experience
- Evidence of transformation delivery across procurement functions
- Excellent academic history - including a degree or masters (or equivalent)
- Analytical skills and a passion for complex problem solving
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAMD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Supply Chain, Consulting, Consultancy, Transformation, Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Management, Supply Chain Consultancy, Stakeholder Engagement, Strategic Sourcing, London, South East, Business Development, Professional Services, Generalist, Specialist.