Strategic Category Manager - Clinical - NHS
- Full Time
Strategic Category Manager - Clinical Procurement - London
Growing Health/Medical major
£55k - £60k + Bonus
My client has experienced incredible growth in the last 12 months and with plans to double the headcount in their best-in-class procurement team, this is an exciting time in their recent history that will provide an excellent platform for your career in clinical procurement.
They are looking for a clinical procurement specialist to manage a portfolio of high profile and complex projects and contracts, working extensively across the business and with a range of senior stakeholders including reporting to the Head of Clinical Procurement.
- Carry out strategic sourcing, developing and delivering strategies for which companies may capitalise on potential opportunities for increased efficiency, profits and growth.
- Understand needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with internal policies and procedure
- Managing supplier relationships as well as contracts currently in place and negotiating contracts in place in the future.
- Control the strategy of clinical spends across the hospital
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence senior stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Candidates must have exceptional skills managing clinical NHS categories with a strong grasp of OJEU regulations
- Experience line-managing small teams
- History of developing strategies to implement new process and services.
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent and/or procurement-related qualification.
To submit your application or to find out more, please send your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply using the button below
Keywords: Procurement; Clinical procurement; Health; Hospital; Medical; NHS; Clinical; Buying; Category management; Manager; Supply Chain; OJEU
Apply for Strategic Category Manager - Clinical - NHS
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly