Vendor Manager for IT within a FTSE 100 Technology Organisation
2 days left
- Full Time
Vendor Manager, Technology- FTSE 100 Technology and Media Company
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Package
This FTSE 100 technology and media organisation is known globally as a major player within its industry and is undergoing exciting developments and pioneering digital advances that will shape the future with an emphasis on research and innovation. Consequently, this international firm are in need for an experienced Vendor Manager to manage some of their most crucial suppliers. Procurement within this household brand is award-winning with several hundred employees and a multi-billion-pound annual spend budget.
Specialising in Vendor Management within IT and managing some of the company's most vital vendors. With a fast track promotion scheme, this is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress quickly through a firm with global reach.
Vendor Management, Technology role profile: -
- Taking responsibility for two or more of the company's largest and most strategically important third-party Suppliers.
- Directing drive and management of all services and establishing improvement plans to support contractual adherence or benefit.
- Supporting the contract governance elements to ensure both parties deliver to the contract and to ensure any under performance is addressed and contractual remedies applied
- Forming relationships with internals stakeholders, sponsors and service owners as well as those of the suppliers
Required Background: -
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills, utilising existing mechanisms in contracts to create advantages and
- A history of Financial and Commercial acumen to protect the firm against risk and deliver advantages.
- Previous examples of effective 1:1 management, setting and reviewing objectives and playing an active role in the development of people.
- Degree preferable but not essential
This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate with a history of successfully managing suppliers to take the next step in their career by joining a global FTSE 100 organisation within an award-winning procurement function. To progress please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Key Words: - Procurement, Software Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, FTSE 100, Communications Procurement, Technology Procurement, London, Central London, Award-Winning Procurement Function, Strategic Procurement. Vendor Management, Supplier Management.
Apply for Vendor Manager for IT within a FTSE 100 Technology Organisation
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly