Supplier & Contracts Manager
1 day left
- Full Time
Supplier & Contracts Manager - Rapidly Growing Manufacturing Firm - £45,000 + Package - Worcestershire
This market leading manufacturing firm is enjoying rapid global expansion and is pouring investment into turning a historically staid Procurement function into an award-winning best-in-class Supply Chain Hub. As a result, the Firm has created a new position for an ambitious Supplier & contract Manager to join their journey.
You will work on delivery of a business-critical project as part of the procurement function, acting as the key cog in supplier relationship management and contract management
As a Supplier & Contract Manager you will:
- Being a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in contract drafting, supplier negotiation and management, and persuading & collaborating with senior stakeholders to position procurement in the driving seat
- Driving compliance and best practice throughout the Strategic Sourcing process
- Creating RFIs & RFPs to support major £Multi-Million procurement projects, skilfully handling complex tenders from beginning to end
- Reporting directly into the Global Procurement and Supplier Management Lead, learning from them and their team of procurement experts
- Enjoying a personally tailored development programme to ensure your promotion to Management within 18 months
Required experience, skills & qualifications:-
- Strong experience in contracts management and supplier relationship management
- The ability to operate in a commercially savvy and global environment, being credible and authoritative with senior stakeholders and legal experts
- Fluent English, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of procurement / strategic sourcing / contractual negotiation
If you are an ambitious and highly intelligent procurement, sourcing and contracts management specialist looking for a prestigious global company in which to invest and progress to Senior Management, this could be an excellent career move for you.
To apply please send your CV directly to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
Key skills: Procurement, Contracts, Negotiation, Contract Drafting, Strategic Sourcing, Category management, stakeholder management, Buying, Purchasing, FTSE 100, London, FM Procurement, Operations Procurement, Distribution & Logistics Procurement
Apply for Supplier & Contracts Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly