4 days left
- Full Time
Food Buyer-Global Procurement Team, £35k-£45k + 25% Bonus and Benefits.
Globally recognised and NYSE listed Food Manufacturer is seeking a skilled Food Procurement Buyer to join their team in London.
Founded and headquartered in Britain, my client began its journey just over 4 years and now operates within numerous international food category markets. In such a short period of time they have acquired significant market share across their brands through a strategic combination of merging and acquisition, and performance-led organic growth.
My client requires a Food Procurement Buyer to assist them with the company's continuing growth and performance globally. With a portfolio spend of up to £40M, the right candidate will join an multi award-winning, best in class team. Working alongside and being trained by seasoned professionals on a fast-moving career path, the candidate will work across categories such as Co-pack meals, Bakery, Pizza, and Ambient.
Food Procurement Buyer Responsibilities:
- Implement and manage the strategic sourcing across well-known branded products
- Act as an interface between important suppliers and relevant departments on purchasing systems and innovative projects
- Establish and facilitate trusted relationships internally and externally with an affirmed level of consistent professionalism
- Trusted autonomy over a £40M portfolio spend
- Manage purchasing contracts of up to £700k spend independently, and manage the category budget
- Monitor and assess components of supply and procurement, taking ownership of forecasting for specific categories
Food Procurement Buyer Requirements:
- Procurement experience, preferably in Food/FMCG
- Familiar with strategic sourcing plans (7 Steps process or other appropriate processes)
- End-to-End procurement experience
- Track record of delivering savings across procurement
- Proficiency in managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Bachelor's degree and CIPS beneficial, not essential
If you are interested and want to progress quickly in a well-supported procurement role, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Food Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly