Procurement Category Manager-Band 7
Procurement Category Manager-Band 7, £44k-£50k + Bonus and Benefits.
My client manages the spend of three leading NHS Trusts in London with a spend of approximately £500M a year. Exciting times ahead: due to their growing level of expertise and experience, my client is looking to double the size of the procurement team in the next 6 months, whilst also expanding their base of suppliers throughout the UK and Europe.
Due to expansion plans, this procurement role is designed for those looking to progress quickly and efficiently, whilst offering scope to advance into other areas of the business. The right candidate will join a best-in-class procurement team overseeing a growing budget for clinical procurement of around £150M.
Procurement Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Proficiently line manage a category buyer
- Perform a key role in establishing effective procurement strategy within the clinical category
- Manage the clinical procurement spend of £150M
- Act as a crucial point of contact between business stakeholders and suppliers; handling highly important relationships
- Operate End-to-End Procurement projects
Skills and Experience required
- Procurement experience of Clinical Buying e.g. Surgical, CAT Scanners, X-Ray etc.
- Strong background in delivering exceptional value and savings for the team
- Confidence and professionalism in managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Knowledge of OJEU framework
- Degree and CIPS ideally
If the above is of interest to you and you are looking for a procurement role with excellent career progression, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.