IT Vendor Manager at a FTSE 100 Technology Organisation
IT Vendor Manager - FTSE 100 Technology and Media Company
£50,000 - £60,000 + 10% Bonus + Excellent Package + Fast track promotion scheme
Due to the internal promotion of the previous IT Vendor Manager, this FTSE 100 technology and media company are looking for an experienced Vendor Manager to fill the position. With performance reviews within your first 12 months at the organisation and reporting directly to the Senior Procurement Manager, there is a real fast track promotion scheme in place and this role is just the beginning.
The procurement function within this household brand is substantial with several hundred employees and a multi-billion-pound IT spend. Directly managing 2-3 of the most strategically important Suppliers will enable you to have a real say in the way the function runs.
Vendor Management, Technology role profile: -
- Taking responsibility for two or more of the company's largest and most strategically important third-party Suppliers.
- Ensuring suppliers adhere to contracts and establishing processes which better help them to achieve satisfaction of the contract.
- Making sure suppliers perform to contractual obligation, making sure under performance is addressed suitably and working with both parties to ensure that this is remedied.
- Exploration and development of innovative ideas which will successful improve the performance of the organisation.
- Taking ownership of and understanding risks which reside within established contracts.
- Forming relationships with internals stakeholders, sponsors and service owners as well as those of the suppliers.
Required Background: -
- Experience within Vendor Management and building and maintaining relationships with high end suppliers.
- Exceptional negotiation and communication skills, utilising existing mechanisms in contracts to create advantages.
- A history of Financial and Commercial acumen to protect the firm against risk and deliver advantages.
- Previous examples of effective 1:1 Vendor Management, setting and reviewing their objectives and playing an active role in the development and sustainability of contracts.
- Degree is preferable but not essential.
- The right to work within the UK.
With a set precedent of internal promotion this is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious individual to stamp their mark within an exciting FTSE 100 company, pioneering digital advances by constantly releasing new and innovative products which are shaping the future of the household. To apply please send your CV to Zavier at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, FTSE 100, Experiential Procurement, Marketing Procurement, FMCG, Stakeholder Management, Customer Marketing, West London, London, Supply Chain, Global Procurement Function, Award Winning Procurement Function