Global Commodity Team Lead
Global Commodity Team Leader
Leading Global Equipment Manufacturing Business
Innsbruck Area, Austria
Contact Eddy, JobsEH@bramwithconsulting.com
This global engineering firm is seeking a Commodity Team Leader to manage a spend of multiple commodities totaling around $200m annually. The focus of the role will be to execute commodity strategies alongside sourcing initiatives such as best cost country (BCC) and single-solo source (SSS) as well as leading a team of experienced commodity managers in sourcing processes. Working with a high volume of mixed value parts, this individual will need to be meticulous in their spend analytics and supplier stakeholder management to ensure compliance and mitigation plans are met across all manufacturing facilities.
As the Global Commodity Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Meeting cost out targets via supplier negotiations and alternate supplier development.
- Manage and train team with an annual spend of over $200m in key sourcing processes such as RFQ, RFI and NPI, among others.
- Meet customer's delivery expectations by supporting supply chain organization and developing alternate source and mitigation plans.
- Support New Product Introductions and utilize new programs to have a positive impact on sourcing metrics across spend.
- Along with your direct report, you will drive sourcing initiatives including single-solo source SSS, BCC, productivity, rationalization of supply base, cycle reduction, on-time delivery and quality improvements, Six Sigma / lean, and cash flow improvement.
Key skills and experience required as Global Commodity Team Leader.
- High level of experience in global sourcing / supply chain / commodity leader.
- A successful track record in managing teams and global strategies.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% of the time, as required. Domestic and international travel.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or a relevant discipline.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a Leading Global Equipment Manufacturing Business as a leading figure in the company's global sourcing strategy. You will be based in the Austria office with the opportunity to travel globally as part of the role. To apply please send a copy of your resume to Eddy at JobsEH@bramwithconsulting.com