Procurement Consultant - Construction and Engineering
Procurement; Construction/Engineering - Professional Services Company - £30k - £45k + Healthcare + Life insurance
Having won many awards in the last few years for their Procurement work, as well as being recognised as a Top 100 Place to Work, this is an incredible opportunity for anyone interested in playing a key role in the company's bright future in the region and worldwide.
Their specialism lies across real estate, infrastructure and natural resources whilst their ability to drive exceptional operational and cost efficiences without compromising on quality of work, has led to increased demand for their services across blue-chip clientele.
- Work on flagship projects in the Bristol and surrounding areas across major Construction, Engineerng and Infrastructure projects
- Managing relationships with new and existing suppliers across the UK and Europe
- Engage with senior stakeholders at all levels on client and supplier side
- Involvement when bidding for new contracts
What are they looking for?
- Passionate procurement professionals with experience in leading end-to-end Procurement projects
- Experience in winning bids including bid preparation and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Confidence and professionalism when influencing and managing stakeholders at all levels
- Knowledge of OJEU framework and NEC3/JCT
- Degree 2.1 and above from a leading university
- Working towards MCIPS
Please note that consultants should expect to travel with the role
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services