Procurement Consultant - Infrastructure
Senior Procurement Consultant, Infrastructure - Global Independent Professional Services - Central London - £65k - £65k + competitive package
My client is expanding their growing London-based advisory team after winning multiple multi-million-pound contracts with respected blue-chip clientele. Their best-in-class contract and programme management team is the heart of the company's success, having delivered exceptional value to their clients on projects such as new office developments, major sporting arenas and rail networks.
The successful procurement consultant will join a flagship project and will work alongside key client stakeholders in ensuring successful delivery of the project. The successful candidate will also be involved with key strategic decision-making as well as managing procurement services to private and public sector clients.
- Provide specialist procurement strategy advice and expertise to your clients
- Manage procurement projects end-to-end, being the key point of contact between client and supplier
- Sourcing suppliers and negotiating robust contract agreements for your client
- Support the team and company in their business development and marketing their procurement services - this will include big preparation and proposal documentation
To be considered for this role, the procurement consultant's CV will show:
- Strong background in leading teams across end-to-end Infrastructure projects such as Bridges, Rail, Seaports, Airports
- Your ability to achieve exceptional value to your clients whilst ensuring strong monetary savings and timely delivery of projects
- Work within the OJEU Framework
- Work with NEC3 / JCT subcontracting
- Progression within your career to date - promotions and professional development such as studying for CIPS/MCIPS and undertaking other training courses
What will be beneficial to your application?
- A degree from a Top UK or International University related to Property, Law or Procurement
- A confident and charismatic personality with the ability to manage stakeholders effectively
Aside from securing exceptional monetary and operational efficiencies for your clients, the aim of this role is to progress within the ranks to Associate Director level within 3.5 - 4 years and commissioning your own flagship projects. As such they are offering a tailored development programme to ensure your success within the organisation.
Please note that the role will require travel within the M25
If the above sounds of interest to you, please apply using the button below, or email your CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Infrastructure; Engineering; Construction; Rail; Airport; Vendor management; contract management; MCIPS; tendering; end-to-end procurement; professional services; OJEU; Frameworks