Procurement Specialist - Leading Procurement Outsourcing Company - Central London - £35,000 to £45,000 - Fast Track Progression
My client is a growing procurement outsource specialist based in the heart of London and currently experiencing an influx of new clients across a multitude of industries including Luxury Goods and Manufacturing.
This newly created position will see the successful candidate working with a key client in Central London and working on a number of projects, primarily IT (Software, SaaS, Hardware, Telco etc), although candidates should expect to work in a slightly more generalist role, touching on Marketing and Professional Services amongst others.
As such, they are looking for a candidate with an in-depth knowledge of the end-to-end procurement process so they can seamlessly transition to other categories of spend and hit the ground running on each project.
As the Category Manager you will be:
- Working on a variety of procurement projects on client site such as IT, Marketing, Professional Services
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Developing new strategies for business development and reporting to senior members as to how the company can develop the Procurement function further
- Conducting deep research into the procurement categories and identify opportunities
- Managing stakeholder relationships - ensuring a positive working relationship is in place
Key Skills & Experience Sought:
- Experience working end-to-end on procurement projects
- Strong knowledge of the 7-Step Procurement Process
- Negotiating skills, with the ability to influence decisions in your favour
- Good communication skills with experience managing supplier and stakeholder relationships
- Friendly and driven person looking to maintain high standards and set an example for self as well as others
- Degree level 2.1 or equivalent (desirable)
- CIPS advantageous
For more information, please e-mail through your CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Indirect Procurement, Procurement Specialist, IT, HR, Professional Services, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Sourcing, London, Travel, Degree, CIPS, Technology Procurement, Telecoms Procurement, Software, Hardware, Marketing procurement, professional services