Procurement Consultant - Management Consultancy - Central London
£55k-£55k + 10% bonus
Experiencing incredible growth in demand for their services, this boutique management consultancy is expanding their procurement division to further facilitate their own growth as well as existing and future clients' needs. It is their fresh approach to procurement that has won them repeat custom and new business with some of the most revered brands in the UK and around the world.
Their depth of knowledge is unrivalled, and as such they are looking for an indirect procurement specialist with a strong backgroudn in running end-to-end procurement projects.
It is vital that the successful candidate is able to hit the ground running on procurement projects on which you will lead the tendering process, vet suppliers/vendors, negotiate robust contracts in line with client interests, as well as manage relationships with both clients and suppliers.
IT - Software, Hardware, SaaS, IT Services etc
Marketing - ABL, BTL, Print, POS, Traditional (Radio, TV) etc
Prof Services and other indirect categories
- Create strategies with the client and see the procurement project through from inception to completion
- Manage the end-to-end process
The successful candidate will be
- Experienced in leading projects successfully from inception to completion
- Tangible evidence and achieving successful project delivery throughout their career
- Strong knowledge of the 7-step procurement process
- A great negotiator with excellent stakeholder management skills
- Technical knowledge of eProcurement platforms such as Ariba, SAP and more
To find out more, please apply via the link, or send your CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Management consultancy; consultant; procurement strategy; indirect; indirect procurement; prof services; HR; travel; vendor management; stakeholder management; contract manager