Head of Procurement, Capital Construction
Head of Procurement, Capital Construction - Newly created position - Global FTSE 250 - Surrey
To apply contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Aggressively growing FTSE 250 firm seeks a senior procurement lead with Capital Construction expertise to transform their global team into a world-class state. In addition to skilfully managing a $multi-million Capital expenditure, the priority will be to deliver true business value & innovation, by challenging the status quo to optimise cost, efficiency and risk management practices.
Head of Procurement, Capital Construction role overview:
- Skilfully managing a number of investment expansions in the UK and globally, new-build, demolition, removal & rebuild projects to supplement business requirements for £multi-million spend projects
- Developing procurement category strategies across Construction, Technical Professional Services, Manufacturing / Production equipment sub-categories
- Managing, influencing and upskilling a globally dispersed team including direct & indirect re-ports, driving high efficiency & impressive output
- Developing buying solutions to better manage tactical / tail-end activities
- Successfully engaging with an executive stakeholder community including Directors & VPs across Engineering, Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Required expertise: -
- Capital & Construction procurement category expertise gained from leading blue-chip organisation
- Proven ability to manage, influence & upskill remote direct & indirect reports
- Strong knowledge of what best-in-class category management looks like, coupled with the knowledge of how to achieve it
- A strong understanding of contract management and procurement's role in delivering these processes, using NEC3 / FIDIC / JCT & other construction management methodologies
- Degree, MBA, MCIPS, Lean Six Sigma, Prince 2 qualifications preferred not essential
This is a rare opportunity to join this iconic FTSE 250 brand's Procurement Leadership team, play a pivotal role in their Board-sponsored transformation agenda.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Team Leadership, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Project Management, Change Management, Capital Projects, Capital Equipment, Construc-tion procurement, Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Process Optimisation, Operating Model Design, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Contract Management, Materials Management, Total Cost Ownership, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Manufacturing, Defence, Aerospace, capital equipment