Supply Chain Consultant - Cyber Services - Defence Clients
Supply Chain Consultant - Bids Projects - Cyber Services - Defence & Technology Clients - £40k - £50k + Bonus + Package
To apply contact Adam at JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
This global leading consultancy provider seeks a strategically minded and ambitious procurement professional to help spearhead the growth and development of a rapidly growing business function. They are looking for an experienced supply chain candidate with exposure across cyber services to help lead projects with their ftse 250 client base.
Having announced a number of flagship projects in the UK and abroad this team will be leading the business in delivering on these projects and pushing the growth of this department. With significant diversity and opportunity, this position is expected to progress rapidly within the organisation.
This Supply Chain Consultant - Cyber Services position will hold the following responsibilities:
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will take part in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units. You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category.
- Working with Director level stakeholders, you will be required to demonstrate market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions across the aviation units. You will work continuously with the procurement units to help improve buy-in and design sustainable strategic sourcing policies.
What skills and experience are required?
- Experience in cyber services procurement/supply chain required
- Previous industry experience in defence, aerospace, utilities or Manufacturing technology is ideal
- End to end exposure of procurement bid proposals, contract negotiations, and value add
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, Construction, Engineering, Bristol, London, Central London, Global Travel, Aerospace, Defence, Manufacturing, Industrials, Cyber Services, Consultancy