Indirect Procurement Specialist
Category Manager - Technology - Procurement Outsource Specialist - £30k -£35k + Bonus + package
My client's procurement expertise is frequently called upon when natural disasters or humanitarian crises occur, acting fast to establish pop-up offices, running water and electicity/power at a moments notice.
This is an excellent opportunity to experience working with global suppliers across the Americas, Middle East and Asia in a fast-paced environment yielding tangible, real-world benefits to millions of people.
They are looking for an autonomous worker with a professional and personable manner that is experienced in working to tight deadlines and within budgets.
- The successful candidate will work on direct and indirect procurement projects including IT and its subcategories, as well as Power, Medical/Health and Water/Irrigation
- Working alongside the Procurement Director, you will have the opportunity to develop your skillset and transition to working on your own end-to-end projects
- Play a key role in negotiating contracts with a global suppliers base, payments terms and lead times
- Experience in working on end to end procurement projects and strategic sourcing
- In-depth knowledge of the Procurement function
- An autonomous worker that is eager to learn and contribute to incredible life-saving work
- Confidence when making recommendations and influencing senior stakeholders
- Degree 2.1 and above
If the above is of interest to you, please apply via the button below or email your CV to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement; Procurement Executive; category manager; indirect; indirect procurement; generalist; NGO; Non-profit; charity; government; graduate; marketing procurement; HR procurement; IT Procurement