Food Buyer - Global FMCG
BUYER - FOOD - AWARD-WINNING GLOBAL ORGANISATION - £35-50k + PACKAGE
Having gone through a period of strong growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious food buyer to join an award-winning organisation as part of the group procurement function, operating a crucial role within the supply chain covering a group spend of €1.3 billion across core food categories.
As the Procurement Buyer, your role will consist of sourcing activities across a range of food categories, assuming ownership of a €30m spend, whilst working collaboratively with the wider procurement function to leverage the company's procurement expertise and scale across the business. With an unrivalled reputation for professional development, this is the perfect opportunity to learn from seasoned professionals, with the resources and training to progress into a senior position within 12-18 months.
As a Food Procurement Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- The end to end procurement process across food categories, including but not limited to vegetables, fish, poultry, co pack and raw materials.
- Assist in the implementation of strategic procurement processes to deliver significant cost savings to the organisation
- Work closely with senior managers to understand and influence stakeholders
- Support the NPD pipeline by providing commercial expertise to the marketing units on supply chain dynamics and strategy.
- Developing and executing procurement category strategies for responsible category using 7-step strategic sourcing process delivering value across quality, service, risk, innovation and cost
As a Buyer (vegetables), you will have:
- Experience working across direct procurement, with experience in food buying beneficial
- End to end procurement experience in an established procurement, managing complex category spends.
- Degree + CIPS beneficial
Already operating across 15+ European countries and further expansion on the horizon, this is the ideal opportunity for a procurement professional looking for the next step up at a world-renowned company. For more information, or to apply, please send your CV across to Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, direct procurement , category manager, category buyer, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, direct, professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, , Directors, Procurement Analyst, food manufacturing, retail, strategic sourcing, FMCG, direct, London, Middlesex, fish, co pack, ingredients, vegetables, procurement, food procurement