Procurement Category Manager, Marketing
Procurement Category Manager - Marketing - Global FMCG organisation - £55K-£65K +50% Bonus +Flexi-working - West London
This globally renowned organisation has been a giant among the FMCG space for many years now and they continue to grow. With state-of-the-art facilities, expert procurement leaders, and guaranteed best-in-class procurement teams, this firm is seeking an intelligent and ambitious Marketing Procurement expert to join their ranks and help sustain and develop their market status.
As Procurement Category Manager, you will:
- Successfully execute £ Multi-Million strategic sourcing and procurement projects across a diverse and challenging category span including but not limited to Advertising, Creative and Design Agencies, Promotions, Sponsorship, Meetings & Events etc
- Provide key advice and create essential strategy plans for the marketing procurement category on global and regional scales
- Maximise the contribution of the marketing procurement category by working closely alongside significant stakeholders, building excellent rapport and maintaining beneficial relationships
- Expand your procurement sourcing experience and engage with the market's most globally renowned suppliers.
Procurement Category Manager requirements:
- Strong indirect category experience, ideally with some exposure within marketing procurement
- Confidence in stakeholder and supplier management; the ability to successfully negotiate and influence.
- Evidence of excellence in strategic sourcing and procurement strategy
- CV demonstrating strong career progression, i.e. progression through a procurement-relevant graduate scheme and then developing industry experience
- Degree, MBA or equivalent - this is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to progress quickly following a procurement-relevant graduate scheme and working experience
- MCIPS (desired but not essential)
If you are interested and hope to progress at a rapid pace in a well-supported procurement role, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key Skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Marketing, Advertising, Creative Agencies, MICE, Meetings & Events, Digital, Media, People Management, Stakeholder management, Supplier relationship management, SRM, Contract management, negotiation, FTSE 100, Degree, MCIPS, CIPS, best-in-class, FMCG, Indirect, Global