Head of Procurement (Full Time or Part Time)
IMPORTANT TO NOTE: Applications are open for people wishing to apply on a full time or part time basis. This role can either be a full time position or reduced to a part time position of term time + 3 weeks non-term time. Please enquire for further details.
The right person for this role will:
- Have MCIPS qualification and be able to demonstrate relevant recent experience
- Have experience of leading and managing a procurement strategy
- Have a good understanding of working in the education sector (ideal by not essential)
- Be analytical and commercially driven
- Be committed to achieving value for money and high efficiencies
- Have excellent communication skills and be adaptable to a changing work environment
The organisation forms a family of specialist education providers for pupils and students from nursery to further education. As an outstanding provider and Academy sponsor, the organisation has a strong track record for making a positive impact within the local communities it serves. The College has 6 centres and the Trust is now home to 14 special schools across London, Surrey and Sussex. As a family of specialist providers with a strong track record, they aim to provide exciting and relevant educational opportunities tailored to the needs and ambitions of our current and future pupils and students with special education needs or who experience other barriers to learning.
- it would be highly desirable if applicants had recent experience within the education sector
- it would be highly desirable if applicants have CIPS or MCIPS
- it would be highly desirable if applicants live near or close to Sutton
- it would be highly desirable if applicants had managed a procurement function in a recent role