Graduate Supply Chain Specialist
Graduate Procurement Specialist - FTSE 250 Technology Firm
This global technology leader is looking to build their already market leading procurement department with the implementation of a direct procurement specialist to support a number of flagship campaigns within their team. As well as offering an advanced development and learning program this business will be relying on their procurement specialists to assist global growth and develop into manager level.
This procurement specialist role will hold the following responsibilities:
- Leading and evaluating competitive tenders for the supply of goods and services and to negotiate with suppliers on all commercial and contractual matters
- As part of a cutting-edge practice within the procurement & supply chain team, you will assist in all aspects of bid proposal, strategy design and procurement execution to assist multiple business units.
- You will work with commercial teams to negotiate contracts and work with your team to fulfil the bid promises and deliver savings and value add for the category
- Working with senior stakeholders, you will develop market know-how and gravitas to influence major decisions across the aviation units
- Providing leadership and insight for the business on all aspects of market dynamics and regulatory frameworks
- Working closely with the procurement team, internal stakeholders and external parties to seek continued improvement in the category value
Procurement experienced required to be successful in this role:
- University degree
- Interest in establishing a career within procurement/supply chain
With the opportunity for growth and the ability to make change within a leading FTSE listed business, the best time to apply is now!
If you are interested in this position and would like to hear some further information, please email a copy of your CV to Oliver at jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct, materials, stakeholders, tenders, degree, London, CIPS, Defence, Manufacturing, Contract, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Graduate
Apply for Graduate Supply Chain Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly