We are currently recruiting for a Private Sector Procurement & Technology Service Provider which work in the Private, Public and 3rd Sectors throughout the UK to drive efficiency and deliver major cost savings for their Customers. Our Client is looking to recruit an experienced Commercial Manager, based in Scotland, for their growing team to provide Procurement Services to assigned Customers. These opportunities are permanent positions with a salary range of £45 – 55,000.00 on offer (depending on experience) and this role will be a mixture of home based with travel throughout Scotland.
Reporting to the Director of Procurement Services this role require you to maintain strategic relationships with Supply Chain partners in Scotland and provide sector insight and utilise knowledge to enhance service offerings for the business. This is a client facing role, which will require strong business development skills (ideally in Asset or Housing), and you will be required to build trust-based relationships with a variety of stakeholders to implement lasting solutions for clients you engage.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or working towards or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Experience in Housing, Asset Management and/or Wider Public Sector in Scotland
- Understanding and/or hands on delivery experience of running OJEU/PCR compliant procurements
- Strong negotiation and stakeholder management skills
- Strong presentations skills
- Full UK driving licence
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999