Procurement Business Partner
Procurement Business Partner - World Leading Renewable Energy - Oxfordshire
£35,000 to £45,000 + flexi-working and package
My client is at the forefront to bring the UK into a more green and efficient economy and environment at a key time in global history with climate change posing a bigger threat than ever.
They are looking for a Procurement Business Partner to join their growing team to cement themselves as the leading authority in nuclear fusion with plans to open a Centre of Excellence, a Nuclear Fusion Power Plant, Training facilities and more.
The successful procurement professional will have strong stakeholder management skills ideally with experience across indirect categories such as Construction, Facilities Management or Tech
- Working end to end on a number of high-profile procurement projects such as Construction, Facilities Management, R&D, Robotics and Tech
- Play a key role in implementing and seeing through the procurement strategy for key projects such as building and development of Centres of Excellence, Training Centres and more
- Manage the contractual process of projects
- Manage relationships with key suppliers
- Perform analysis on projects and give sound commercial advice to senior management
- The successful candidate will have a strong background in procurement strategic knowledge and experience
- Commercially astute and a strong negotiator with a CV demonstrating your abilities to yield impressive savings
- Experience and working knowledge of the OJEU framework, NEC contracts
- MCIPS desirable but not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to play a pivotal role in the future of Energy with a total spend in the £billions.
My client offers a welcoming and inclusive culture and they truly invest in their talent by offering procurement training courses so you can achieve your full potential.
If the above is of interest or you'd like to find out more, please send an up to date CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement business partner; category management; construction; facilities; FM; indirect procurement; robotics; tech; OJEU; NEC; NEC3; JCT; indirect procurement