Global Head of Procurement - FM Services
Head of FM Procurement - Global - London Based - £100-120K + Strong Package
This leading FTSE250 are now recruiting for a Global Head of FM Procurement to join the team based in London.
They have had unprecedented rate of success over the last decade, increasing profits and market share. Due to this increase, the spend has massively grown and are now in need of a very strong and senior level FM Procurement candidate with excellent leadership skills and commitment to delivery.
With direct progression into a Procurement Director position within the next 12 months, this role requires someone who is motivated to deliver, with a track record of success.
The Head of FM Procurement will be required to:
- Plan excellent category strategy for the FM categories across Hard and Soft Services, with a budget of over £300Mil.
- Guarantee excellent delivery from a combination of strategy and hard line hands on delivery of the end to end process
- Lead a team of Category Managers and Buyers, ensuring they are hitting delivery targets and they are being continuously upskilled and developed
- Influence a range of senior C-Suite level stakeholders to gain more buy in for procurement
To be considered for this opportunity, you will need to have:-
- Excellent procurement capabilities, rolling up your sleeves and getting stuck in
- Strong leadership skills, having managed teams with proven success rates
For more information regarding this role, please send across a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, FM, Facilities Management, Soft Services, Hard Services, London, Flexible working, Progression