HR Procurement Specialist London £35K-£40K
Procurement Specialist, HR Best-in-Class - £35K-£40K + Bonus + CIPS sponsorship + Package - London
Following an internal promotion, one of the world's leading utilities firms has an urgent requirement for an experienced procurement category specialist to join their Indirect Procurement team. The successful applicant will enjoy working with a £Multi-Million spend across the HR category, including but not limited to recruitment, employee benefits, training and development, and pension services. This European utilities giant has led the way in their expertise and innovation in renewable energy. The successful candidate will influence Executive and Board level stakeholders and receive expert level 1-to-1 training in pursuit of fast-track progression to Category Manager.
As Procurement Specialist you will:
- Develop sourcing strategies across Human Capital spend including but not limited to Recruitment, Training, and Employee Benefits
- Enjoy large-scale autonomy over the end-to-end procurement process including contract negotiation and drafting, supplier and senior stakeholder management
- Benefit from a truly collaborative ethos within the procurement team, and utilise a heavily invested and tailored progression programme
Required Procurement Specialist background:
- Working knowledge of the HR supply market with a successful track record of managing procurement categories and delivering savings
- Vital engagement in the entire procurement process
- Excellent stakeholder influencing and relationship management skills
- Degree from a leading university
- MCIPS (or studying towards)
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and hard-working procurement specialist to build on their indirect procurement experience, add a renowned European brand to their CV, and pave their way towards Category Management and Procurement Directorship.
To apply, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key skills: procurement, procurement specialist, HR & Recruitment procurement, Labour Procurement, procurement transformation, change management, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, stakeholder influencing, collaboration, purchasing, buying, Indirect procurement, procurement performance, project management, team management, category specialist