Global FMCG Procurement Manager - Indirect Generalist
Global FMCG Procurement Manager - Indirect Generalist, £50K - £55K + Bonus + superb promotional opportunities
Become part of a quickly expanding global greenfield procurement team. This organisation is a giant among the FMCG businesses, its UK procurement function is currently in the early stages of development and seeking a global indirect procurement manager to support the deployment of their strategic procurement practises.
Due to the growth of this household name, my client is seeking an ambitious procurement generalist who wants to utilise accelerated progression opportunities whilst being led by experience-rich heads of procurement.
Global Indirect Procurement Manager role involvements:
- Close collaboration with the Head of Procurement in order to devise and implement category strategy for indirect procurement (areas including Professional Services, Marketing, IT and Logistics)
- Perform a prominent role in managing and developing senior stakeholder relationships in order to improve procurement's position within the global business
- Actively work toward higher promotional opportunities such as Senior Procurement Manager and the salary / package increases attached
Global Indirect Procurement Manager role requirements:
- A proficient level of knowledge across procurement with past indirect procurement category experience desirable (IT, Logistics, FM, Marketing, Professional services etc.)
- A strong ability to handle important relationships, including excellent negotiation skills
- A strong background in delivering exceptional value and savings within multi-million procurement projects
- An eagerness to work in a greenfield environment
If the above is of interest to you and are looking for a procurement role with excellent career progression in a fast-moving and exciting company, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.