Strategic Sourcing Manager, Band 8b
Strategic Sourcing Manager, Band 8b - Top 5 NHS Trust -- £50K-£60K + London Weighting - London
Due to an exciting increasing in portfolio spend to approx. £500M a year, this top 5 NHS Trust seeks an experienced procurement category manager that is looking to join an already world-class procurement team. This role requires managing a clinical budget of around £155M across all clinical subcategories.
As Strategic Sourcing Manager you will:
- Develop and spearhead excellent cost reduction and profit improvement through procurement strategy and category management across clinical categories
- Lead a team of category managers and buyers, demonstrating best-in-class procurement and acting as coach / mentor to raise performance
- Provide vital support to the Head of Clinical Procurement through engaging with executive stakeholders to sustain a superb level of understanding and support across the function.
- Manage End-to-End Procurement and bespoke projects from beginning to end in a polished and professional manner
Strategic Sourcing Manager requirements:
- Strong background of leading teams on Clinical Procurement projects (e.g. Surgical, CAT Scanners, X-Ray etc.)
- Impressive Procurement, Strategic Sourcing & Category Management track record, with a CV that clearly demonstrates your personal achievements (savings, cost avoidance, processes improved)
- Excellent confidence in managing senior level stakeholder relationships
- OJEU framework tendering experience
- Degree educated
- MCIPS desirable but not essential
This is a unique opportunity for a procurement professional looking to join a world-class public procurement function. If the above interests you, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key Words: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, clinical procurement, best-in-class, private, public, healthcare, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, Consultancy Procurement, Advisory Services Procurement, London