IT/Technology Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, London
IT/Technology Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement - £45K-£60K + Bonus, CIPS Sponsorships, Flexi-working - London
An iconic FTSE 100 organisation has an urgent requirement for an experienced IT procurement professional looking to hit the ground running in perhaps their first managerial procurement position. With numerous multi-award winning and best-in-class procurement teams, this global giant has many years of experience in technology innovation and an international reach of over 150 countries. The successful procurement professional will executive key stakeholder management and an oversee a £250Million global spend, this is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious IT professional to strive towards Directorship within a world-class procurement function.
As IT/Technology Procurement Manager you will:
- Operate with a strategic mind and framework to help this award-winning procurement organisation continue to excel
- Report directly into the IT Procurement Senior Manager and build strong and durable relationships with senior stakeholders on an international basis
- Manage multi-million pound spends across a range of IT procurement categories including but not limited to Application Development, Telecoms, Hosting, Software, Hardware, and Outsourcing
- Lead and Mentor an experienced team of Procurement Specialists to ensure best-in-class, cost-effective sourcing practices are followed and executed
- Quickly expand your global sourcing experience and engage with the global market's most prestigious suppliers with interactions across EMEA, LATAM and APAC.
IT/Technology Procurement Manager requirements:
- A strong level of IT and indirect procurement experience, and a thorough understanding of the IT procurement supply market
- Effective stakeholder development and management skills, with an excellent ability to influence and negotiate
- An impressive career to date with good evidence of strategic procurement strategy, along with a track record of and hunger for fast progression within procurement
- Degree, MBA or equivalent - this is a superb opportunity for those prepared and hungry for their first procurement managerial role following a procurement related graduate scheme and a good level of procurement industry experience
- MCIPS (desired but not essential)
If you're an ambitious IT Procurement professional that's ready to break into a global household name and fly through the progression ladder, then this outstanding opportunity is for you. To be considered for this role, please email through an updated copy of your CV to Nathan at jobsNH@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, IT, Software, Hardware, Marketing, Professional Services, HR, FM, Application Development, Application Management, Hosting, Technology, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Contract Management, Project Management, Programme Management
Apply for IT/Technology Procurement Manager, Indirect Procurement, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly