Global Sourcing Specialist - Medical and Surgical
- Full Time
Global Sourcing Specialist - Global Healthcare Brand - Newly Formed Position with Fast Tracked Progression Guaranteed - London - £55,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
As this business embarks on a new chapter across the UK and Europe, they are looking to hire ambitious procurement professionals with a track record in delivery, to execute a global sourcing plan for all it's medical and surgical products. With such a demanding and complex team at the helm, they need an individual who can manage projects across multiple locations whilst improving processes and stakeholder buy-in in a fast-paced environment. Due to the high-profile nature of the procurement function, this role will offer the successful applicant a fast track progression opportunity.
Working as part of the Global Sourcing business your role will require you to help with the development and sourcing of the medical and surgical category. You will work with the Business Intelligence team to utilise the supplier data before running regional tenders to secure new vendors. You will work closely with the US and APAC functions to leverage off existing supplier relationships and help drive uniform processes. Your role will see you working with senior stakeholders to ensure the global requirements are met with new suppliers and that current suppliers are delivering for the business. You will be responsible for developing innovative processes for managing vendors and networking to guarantee procurement is utilised for all new tender opportunities. You will take park in high profile negotiations - managing millions of dollars for cutting edge products.
Key Skills and Responsibilities
- Must have excellent strategic sourcing experience with a track record of running efficient end to end processes and delivering savings and establishing long term strategic partnerships with suppliers
- Sourcing of raw materials or products either in a healthcare or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in a complex global environment managing stakeholders across different time zones and cultures
- Analytical mindset with the ability to problem solve and utilise data to support procurement strategy
- Strong commercial acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Language skills would be highly beneficial - ideally Mandarin or Cantonese
- Degree educated
This business is one of the most innovative and profitable companies in the world, that values it's procurement function and the work they do. With such a high-profile position and a great opportunity to progress, this position is perfect for someone to really challenge themselves and make that next step in their career. To find out more - click Apply now or send your CV direct to Declan at jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk