Assistant Procurement Manager
- Full Time
Senior Category Manager, Construction - Energy and Utilities Major - Oxfordshire - £25,000 to £35,000 + bonus, package and flexi-working
Having received over £400m in investment, my client will cement themselves at the forefront of the worldwide renewable energy industry.
With plans for new state of the art facilities to facilitate world-class R&D, Materials testing and production of clean energy, they are looking for a Senior Category Manager to join a brand new division within their procurement team to work closely with the Head of Department to bring in the new era of clean energy.
- Working closely with the Head of Procurement to develop the strategy and bespoke plans for key projects such as their new facilities and buildings
- Assist the end-to-end procurement process and take ownership of a portfolio of suppliers/vendors
- Help manage the relationship between the business and its suppliers
- Perform analysis on procurement projects and give sound commercial advice to senior management
- The successful candidate will have experience in indirect procurement categories such as Professional Services, Facilities Management, IT/Tech or Construction
- Commercially astute with the confidence to be a strong negotiator
- Experience and working knowledge of the OJEU framework, NEC contracts
- Knowledge of procurement platforms such as Oracle, Sap, Ariba
- Degree educated 2.1 and above from a UK university or equivalent from an international university.
My client offers a welcoming and inclusive culture and they truly invest in their talent by offering procurement training courses so you can achieve your full potential.
If the above is of interest or you'd like to find out more, please send an up to date CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Assistant Procurement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly