Junior Procurement Specialist
- Full Time
Junior Procurement Specialist- Global FMCG - Hertfordshire/London- £28,000- £30,000 + Competitive Package
This market-leading FMCG is looking for a Junior Procurement Specialist to join their growing Procurement Function. The successful applicant would be part of their world-class Procurement team which offers fantastic opportunities for rapid progression. The company themselves have recently gone through a huge period of growth meaning this is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to kickstart their procurement careers!
As a Junior Procurement Specialist you will:
- Be exposed to a broad variety of both direct and indirect procurement categories including but not limited to Commodoties, Marketing Procurement, IT Procurement, Facilities Management, and Travel
- Assist on high profile procurement projects and even take autonomy over some of the smaller projects
- Learn from industry and procurement experts to develop your procurement skills and progress quickly through the company
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders at the highest level, building long-term relationships
Junior Procurement Specialist required background:
- Experience of end to end procurement across either direct or indirect procurement categories, ideally coming from a FMCG or Retail background
- Exposure to a Blue-Chip environment is beneficial but not essential
- Competency with Microsoft Excel, e.g. VLooukups and Pivot Tables
- Strong Academics (2:1 degree or above) + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
If you are a junior procurement specialist looking for a role in which you can progress rapidly whilst working on exciting, high profile projects then this is the perfect role for you!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, procurement buyer, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, marketing procurement, professional services, Travel procurement, Hertfordshire, London, FMCG, Retail, Procurement consultancy