IT & FM Procurement Manager
IT & FM Procurement Manager - Global Professional Services Organisation - London - £60-70k + Package
FTSE 100 Household Name is looking for a procurement specialist who has experience in both IT Procurement and Soft FM Procurement to join its Best-in Class function. This is a centralised procurement function and the successful applicant will look after some of the company's largest spend areas across the EMEA and APAC regions! This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader with a revenue in the £billions, and a spend in the £hundreds of millions.
As IT & FM Procurement Manager you will: -
- Be the strategic lead, and manage the end-to-end procurement process, for all IT Procurement and Soft FM Procurement sub-categories across the entirety of the EMEA region, including but not limited to Software, Services, Waste Management, and Security
- Build relationships with C-Level stakeholders both internally and externally in order to deliver value for the company on a global scale
- Become a pivotal player in a fast-paced, close-knit and highly intelligent Procurement team, being a Subject Matter Expert in IT Software and demonstrating what best-in-class procurement looks and feels like
- Have the opportunity to grow your career in a path of your choice, within an industry leader
IT & FM Procurement Manager Required Background:
- Extensive procurement experience in Corporate Blue Chip Environments
- Procurement expertise across IT, Technology and FM markets, ideally with particular knowledge of the IT Software supply market and IFM
- A degree (or country equivalent)
- MCIPS (or country equivalent)
- Expertise in strategic IT & Soft FM procurement and negotiating with major suppliers and stakeholders on an EMEA or Global basis
- Tangible evidence of successfully handling multi-million pound spends and generating significant cost savings
If you are a procurement generalist with good exposure to IT & Soft FM Procurement then this is the perfect role for you to take that next step in your career, and join a truly globally renowned company that can propel you towards a Procurement Director level!
To find out more and apply please send you CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, SRM, purchasing, buying, FM Procurement, Soft FM, IT Procurement, maintenance procurement, Services Procurement