Procurement Contract Manager
- Full Time
Procurement Contracts Manager
Fortune 500 Retail Firm
$80k - 90k per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits
Contact Calvin at email@example.com
This leading Fortune 500 Retail with over 45 years' experience is one of America's largest retailers and is still experiencing rapid and exponential growth across the US with more than 600 stores across the country. The organisation is looking for a Procurement Contracts Manager to join their growing team working alongside the Legal and Procurement Departments. You will be based in the firm's headquarters in New Jersey.
You will work alongside Senior Category Managers as well as the Director of Procurement, assisting the Procurement team in the finalisation of large procurement contracts. You should have excellent analytical skills, have a passion to learn and demonstrate the drive to succeed in a leading Fortune 500 Retail organization.
This role offers you the opportunity to work in an established and rapidly growing organisation, priming you for career progression. You will work alongside and report into the Director of Procurement while being expected to ensure all contracts are processed and stored efficiently and maximum value is gained through vendor contracts.
As the Procurement Contracts Manager, you will:
- Work alongside Senior Category Managers and the Director of Procurement to ensure all vendor contracts are legally sound and provide maximum value to the organization
- Manage the entire contract management process, managing the end-to-end contract process for multiple contracts
- Conduct in-depth analysis of the current operating procedures and standard contracting processes to ensure these are up to date and continuously improving
- Work in conjunction with other teams including Finance, Audit and Marketing to ensure the streamlining of Financial reporting
Key Skills Sought
- Excellent analytical, management and negotiation skills
- Key experience across contracts management
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline (such as Business, Accounting, Finance, etc.) A follow on degree in a relevant discipline would be advantageous
- A proven strong ability to communicate with and influence senior internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for a Contracts Analyst to step-up to a Contracts Manager position working for a leading Fortune 500 Retail firm alongside a motivated and inspirational team. To apply, please send a copy of your resume to Calvin via the link above or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Procurement Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly