Interim Supply Chain Manager
We are currently recruiting for a Public Sector client based in Central London who are looking to recruit an Interim Supply Chain Manager on a 6 month contract with the view to be extended further. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum Day Rate of £565 on offer. Candidates applying must hold of be willing to undergo CTC Clearance if successful.
Reporting into the Programme Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for; defining and developing supply chain management objectives and putting strategies in place to deliver identified benefits, developing strategies in consultation with key stakeholders, support an inflight procurement of a standard product framework and will be required to balance the need for immediate requirements while developing strategic objectives and delivery strategies.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified
- Procurement experience gained from managing a major capital construction programme or a project of a similar complexity (ideally one with substantial business change workstreams).
- Strong understanding of OJEU and PCR 2015
- Experience of working with a full suite of NEC contracts
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Buying Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Contracts Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Logistics Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999
- Operations Public Sector Specialist jobs in £60,000 - £79,999