1 day left
- Full Time
Data Scientist - Procurement and Operations Department - World Renowned Retail Brand - London - £50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Package - Central London
This company is one of the most innovative and exciting brands in the world. They have recently won a number of awards for their procurement function and in order to continue its growth, they are looking to hire a Data Scientist. Renowned for hiring the best talent in the market, they are looking for someone with a curious mindset and eye for detail to challenge their current approach to data and help continue their global success.
The Data Scientist will support the global Sourcing and Procurement function by providing data driven insight and recommendations into a range of strategic commercial decisions. You will be responsible for working with the business intelligence team to analyse large data sets to devise new approaches to strategic sourcing, business planning and general processes - all with a strong lean towards automation.
The Data Scientist will play a pivotal role by developing new commercial models and supporting new business growth through machine learning techniques and statistical algorithms. You will provide a proactive approach to potential scenarios in order to ensure that all factors are considered before deciding what method to take.
Skills and Experience Required
- First and foremost, an excellent analytical mindset with the ability to break down and translate large data sets
- Commercial acumen with the skills to identify new opportunities that benefit the business
- Strong experience of Excel with knowledge of V-lookups and pivot tables
- The ability to work in a fast paced and complex matrix environment - ensuring the relevant stakeholders are identified and influenced
- Excellent communication skills with the confidence to present to stakeholders at a Director level and above
- Experience with tools such as SQL and Tableau
- Maths or Science Degree
This is an opportunity that will allow someone to challenge themselves in environment with like minded individuals. With a team committed to utilising data, this is a chance to work in an extremely rewarding environment with the most innovative tools and technology. With aggressive growth plans in place, the successful applicant will experience fast track progression. To find out more - click apply now or send your CV to Declan at jobsDEM@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Data Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly