Procurement consultant - Boutique Consultancy - London £45k - £55k + bonus
One of the UK's fastest growing Boutique Management consultancy seeks an Indirect Procurement specialist to join their exceptional procurement advisory department. Their expertise is highly sought after, highlighted by their growing portfolio of FTSE100 clients within the Retail, Luxury Goods, Private Equity, Oil & Gas industries.
The successful consultant will work on projects in the indirect procurement categories including IT, Professional Services and more. The key to succeeding in this role will ultimately be in your ability to deliver exceptional value to your clients and utilising their client-focused and proactive approach to achieving cost-efficiencies.
The Procurement Consultant will be responsible for:
- Carry out strategic sourcing, developing and delivering strategies for which companies may capitalise on potential opportunities for increased efficiency, profit and growth.
- Understand the needs of stakeholders and customers whilst acting in line with policies and procedures that make brands valuable
- Manage supplier relations as well as contracts already in place
- Lead on supplier negotiations and the tender process
- Perform market analysis and stay abreast of trends in the industry
- Strong experience of relevant procurement experience across IT and Professional Services subcategories
- Project management experience - tangible evidence of working across concurrent workstreams
- Collaborative, proactive and able to influence clients or stakeholders in an effective manner
- Strong negotiation skills and tangible evidence of achieving individual savings
To apply or find out more, please press the button below, or send your CV direct to jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement; Procurement consultant; Management consultancy; consultant; procurement strategy; indirect; indirect procurement; prof services; HR; travel;