Interim Project Manager
We are currently supporting a niche Procurement Consultancy who are looking for an Interim Project Manager for a 12 month contract (plus potential extension). This role will be based in the UK but will cover travel throughout the EU. This opportunity is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum Day Rate of £635 on offer.
The successful candidate will work closely with the executive team and the Client, a leading multinational Information Technology Company, to deliver on a global inventory optimization project. You will collaborate with senior executives around the world in the Europe, US, Asia Pacific and Latin America. This role will lead a team of 30 resource to deliver a network inventory optimisation programme which will include building and maintaining a global inventory of networking circuits and equipment, leveraging the software platform, partnering with network engineers for data analysis and solutioning as well as driving significant cost savings.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Educated to a Masters Degree level or other related advanced degrees (desirable)
- Project Management certification (desirable)
- 10 years’ experience working in a Global Project Management role, for similar or related projects, with a proven history of executive level account management, project management, and adhering to excellent service management principles.
- Strong Project Management experience including managing multiple tasks, defining timelines and ensuring deadlines are met, and developing contingency plans.
- Experience or working knowledge of Enterprise Telecom Expense Management, Network Services, Cloud Solutions and best practices.
- Work effectively with global senior leaders to execute the program.
- Ability to travel throughout the EU and potentially APAC, North and South America (approx. 25% of the role)
- Ability to speak French and/or Spanish would be beneficial
More searches like this
- Purchasing, supply (main) Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Buying Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Contracts Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Logistics Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus
- Operations Private sector Specialist jobs in £100,000 plus