Head of Procurement - New Technology Development
Head of Procurement - New Technology Development - Leading Engineering Firm - Base + Package
Rapidly growing global engineering giant seeks an experienced procurement expert to lead a brand-new supply chain function as part of their rapid growth and transformation. This role will work to develop supply chains for future manufacturing technologies, working collaboratively with category leaders to develop innovative supply chain strategy.
As a Head of Supply Chain for - New Technology Development you will:
- Determine and establish supply chain concept solutions new manufacturing technologies
- Form part of the Supply Chain & Procurement Leadership team contributing towards the governance, structure & ethics of this department
- Develop direct reports through the provision of direct and actionable feedback, and creation of meaningful development plans
Required skills for this role:
- Strong procurement and supply chain experience within a blue-chip environment
- Experience leading the supply chain development of new technologies, ideally within a manufacturing/engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills with the gravitas and confidence to lead on large negotiations and scope strategies
- Degree and MCIPS preferred
With the opportunity for significant fast-tracked growth during this period of change, this business will rely on their managers to develop category strategies and grow into director level. Developing strategy for key business projects, liaising directly with key stakeholders internally and externally this a fantastic opportunity to take your procurement career to the next level.
If you are interested in applying for this position or to find out some further information, please send a copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Purchasing, Direct, Buying, Manager, Strategic, Tender, Construction, Engineering, Bristol, London, Central London, Global Travel,, Manufacturing, Industrials, Surrey, Hampshire