- Full Time
Procurement Associate - Utilities Major - Oxfordshire - £25,000 to £35,000 + bonus, package and CIPS Sponsorship
My client has recently been acquired and have had significant investment into the future of the business and industry as a result. With plans for new state of the art facilities to facilitate world-class R&D, Materials testing and more, they are looking for anambitious Procurement Associate to join a brand new division within their procurement team to work closely with the Head of Department in an environment which allows for exceptional career growth and CIPS sponsorship.
My award-winning client is hiring a new team to join their existing procurement function to focus on a new major renewable energy project that will change the landscape of the industry. Having had significant investment of £500m, the project will begin imminently.
They are seeking a Procurement Associate to join a newly created team and assist the Procurement Manager with:
- Creation of the team's strategy
- Develop and design simple/effective processes to support the delivery of procurement projects
- Strategically sourcing suppliers across construction, engineering, professional services and facilities management categories
- Attending supplier meetings and managing contracts
- Some relevant procurement experience of indirect procurement categories such as Professional Services, Facilities Management, IT/Tech or Construction
- Commercially minded with the confidence of a strong negotiator
- An understanding of the OJEU framework
- Analytical with the ability to handle and maniuplate
- Knowledge of procurement platforms such as Oracle, Sap, Ariba
- Degree educated 2.1 and above from a UK university or equivalent from an international university.
My client offers a welcoming and inclusive culture and they truly invest in their talent by giving the option for training and professional development opportunities towards your growth and future within the organisation
If the above is of interest or you'd like to find out more, please send an up to date CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Apply for Procurement Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly