Senior Buyer - Construction
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior Buyer, Construction (NEC) - Growing Construction - Oxfordshire, North Hampshire - £40,000 to £50,000 + package
My client is expanding into the Oxfordshire and Hampshire areas with huge plans for development in civils and infrastructure for the region following successful bids for a number of high-profile contracts.
The successful buyer will work very closely with the central procurement function as well as engineers to ensure the successful delivery of projects which will include bridges, rail, tunnelling and more.
They are looking for a Senior Buyer with strong first-hand experience of NEC contracts with a background in either Concstruction, Infrastructure, Engineering.
- Leading on end-to-end procurement projects for raw materials and subcontract services
- Engaging and advising stakeholders of all levels with progress updates on the status of projects
- Working closely across departments to ensure the smooth delivery of projects
- Negotiating terms with suppliers and subcontractors
- Previous experience of procurement in construction or engineering with a good working knowledge of NEC3
- Track record of negotiating contractual terms, tendering and contract management
Beneficial to your application:
- Stakeholder management skills
- Experience working within the OJEU framework
- Degree educated 2.1 and above
If the above is of interest or you'd like to find out more, please send an up to date CV to Adam at jobsAZ@bramwithconsulting.co.uk to set up an informal phone call
Key words: Procurement; Senior Buyer; category management; construction; facilities; FM; indirect procurement; robotics; tech; OJEU; NEC; NEC3; JCT; indirect procurement, estates,
Apply for Senior Buyer - Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly