Are you looking for an opportunity to join a talented and diverse team where you can fulfil your own goals and unlock your full potential in a great environment? If so, you should think seriously about joining this organisation. It could be the best decision you ever make.
Our client is looking to appoint a Category Manager, ideally with experience in Hard or Soft FM and Customer Relationships. If you have strong indirect category experience they are willing to review category allocation, so good generalists with the right approach would be welcomed.
As Category Manager, your key requirements will be:
- Strong commercial focus and experience
- Category Management experience, ideally Hard & Soft FM or strong indirect generalist
- Ability to identify savings opportunities
- Implementation of contracts to achieve savings
- Ability to establish rapport with internal customers & suppliers
- Achieved or working towards MCIPS,
To register your interest in this Category Manager role, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Apply for Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly