Senior Procurement Manager, Capital Construction
Senior Procurement Manager, Capital Construction - Newly created Division - Global FTSE 250 - Surrey
To apply contact: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Aggressively growing FTSE 250 firm seeks a procurement lead with Capital Construction expertise to join a newly created supply chain division. In addition to skilfully managing a £multi-million Capital expenditure, the priority will be to deliver true business value & innovation, by challenging the status quo to optimise cost, efficiency and risk management practices.
Senior Procurement Manager role overview:
- Skilfully managing a number of investment expansions in the UK and globally, projects to supplement business requirements for £multi-million spend
- Developing procurement category strategies across Defence, Construction, Technical Professional Services, Manufacturing / Production equipment sub-categories
- Developing buying solutions to better manage tactical / tail-end activities
- Successfully engaging with an executive stakeholder community including Directors & VPs across Engineering, Supply Chain & Manufacturing
Required expertise: -
- Capital & Construction procurement category expertise gained from leading blue-chip organisation
- Strong knowledge of what best-in-class category management looks like, coupled with the knowledge of how to achieve it
- A strong understanding of contract management and procurement's role in delivering these processes, using NEC3 / FIDIC / JCT & other construction management methodologies
- Degree, MBA, MCIPS, Lean Six Sigma, Prince 2 qualifications preferred not essential
This is a rare opportunity to join a newly created supply chain division for a rapidly growing Ftse 250, playing a pivotal role in their Board-sponsored transformation agenda.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Team Leadership, Strategic Sourcing, Supplier Management, Supplier Relationship Management SRM, Project Management, Change Management, Capital Projects, Capital Equipment, Construc-tion procurement, Engineering, Lean Six Sigma, Process Optimisation, Operating Model Design, Stakeholder Management, Negotiation, Contract Management, Materials Management, Total Cost Ownership, Surrey, Hampshire, London, Manufacturing, Defence, Aerospace, capital equipment
Apply for Senior Procurement Manager, Capital Construction
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly