Strategic Procurement Manager - £55k West Midlands
Strategic Procurement Manager - Global Retail FMCG - West Midlands - Starting £55k with room to grow!
Globally recognised retail firm is transforming their award-winning procurement team and looking for an experienced Indirect Strategic Procurement Manager.
Offering year on year growth they are looking for someone to take a primary role in developing their strategic approach across multiple GNFR categories (e.g logistics, HR, IT, FM etc).
The company is offering the potential to earn upwards of £80k in your third year and the opportunity to work in a highly motivated, innovative and modern environment. They are looking for someone who is eager to deliver effective strategy on real savings and effective commercial delivery of projects across the categories, working closely with their top Procurement Leadership Team.
As the Procurement Manager you will:
- Effectively manage a team of procurement assistants, helping mentor and develop their skills whilst tackling busines critical projects.
- Engage with stakeholders and supplier, leading them through the procurement process, from RFI stage through to negotiations, post contract management, displaying excellent client engagement and interpersonal skills
- Successfully deliver on the businesses long-term procurement strategy and Category Plan, whilst generating significant savings and benefits.
- Take lead on FTE, working on various projects in GNFR procurement categories such IT, FM, marketing and many other.
- Actively insuring business compliance and overseeing governance activities in relation to delivery of projects and supplier performance.
Key Skills Required:
- 5-year minimum experience in Indirect and Direct Procurement (preferably retail/GNFR)
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills with proven track record of engagement in the full end to end procurement process.
- Strong leadership and management skills with good communication and networking skills.
- Experience in category strategy procurement development dealing with multi-business unit environments.
- Minimum 2.1 degree or quivalent (MCIPS desirable but not essential)
- Collaborative and friendly individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious Strategic Procurement Manager looking for a new and exciting move into a globally recognised reputable company. This role will offer an excellent salary and package alongside countless opportunities for growth and progression.
To apply please send your CV to Maira at firstname.lastname@example.org
Procurement, procurement jobs, indirect procurement, direct procurement, sourcing, category management, GNFR, strategic procurement, procurement manager, strategic sourcing, Warwickshire, midlands, management, supply chain, supply chain management, MCIPS, CIPS, Tamworth, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Atherstone, hr, FM, professional services, marketing, IT, Warwick, Leicester,