Capital Procurement Manager
Capital Procurement Manager - Leading Construction Organisation - Reading/ M4 Corridor - £50-55k
Renowned for driving innovation across all areas of the business, this esteemed construction organisation seeks an ambitious capital procurement manager to enter a progressive position in their rapidly expanding procurement function. Operating across a wide range of categories, the successful individual will be fully immersed in the organisation's strategic sourcing team, partnering with key suppliers to ensure quality and value. Joining the organisation as they go through significant growth, this position has a clear path to progression in line with an expanding business unit.
Capital Procurement Manager, role requirements: -
- Forging new stakeholder relationships with the various business functions at senior levels up to and including VPs in order to win crucial backing for strategic procurement initiatives
- Supporting the cradle-to-grave procurement process (including requirements gathering & definition, ITT / RFQ / RFP, contractual and supplier negotiation and award), for a number of categories but primarily Capex, through to post-contract phases of supplier relationship management
- Creating and implementing your own capital category strategies in line with the organisation's goals of value focused solutions as opposed to pure cost reduction
- Delivering substantial benefits to the Organisation beyond pure savings, including risk mitigation and strategic vendor relationships
Capital Procurement Manager, Required background:-
- Previous experience managing the full end to end procurement of the Capex category, ideally with exposure to NEC3 contracts
- Ambition to create a change and develop in line with a market-leading procurement function
- Strong analytical skills and a willingness to improve a procurement function
- Experience working in Construction, Utilities or Infrastructure preferred but not essential (public sector experience will also be considered, and knowledge of OJEU regulations is a bonus)
- Degree & MCIPS (preferred though not essential)
If you're an ambitious procurement and strategic sourcing specialist, this is a brilliant opportunity to take on a higher level of responsibility and create value for this industry leader. The Organisation has an outstanding reputation for developing ambitious talent, so their top-light team presents excellent organic growth prospects.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Devan at jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Strategic Sourcing, NEC3, OJEU, Capex Procurement, Capital Expenditure, Indirect Procurement, Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Indirect,