CAPEX Procurement Manager
CAPEX Procurement Manager - Market leading FMCG company, West London, £50- 55k + fast track progression
One of the UK's largest FMCG firm is transforming their award-winning procurement team and looking for an experienced CAPEX Procurement Manager to lead a multi-faceted team on large scale procurement projects.
Offering amazing benefits including voucher and loyalty schemes allowing you to take full advantage of their 30-day holiday package, the company is looking for an ambitious individual to take a primary role in developing their strategic approach. You will have the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with flexible working hours, liaising closely with numerous Senior colleagues on a regular basis handling major stakeholder relationships.
As the CAPEX Procurement Manager, you will:
- Effectively manage a team of procurement assistants, helping mentor and develop their skills whilst tackling busines critical projects.
- Engage with stakeholders and supplier, leading them through the procurement process, from RFI stage through to negotiations, post contract management, displaying excellent client engagement and interpersonal skills
- Successfully deliver on the businesses long-term CAPEX procurement strategies whilst generating significant savings and benefits.
- Take lead on FTE, working on various projects and successfully delivering value-added outcomes to the company.
- Actively insuring business compliance and overseeing governance activities in relation to delivery of projects and supplier performance.
CAPEX Procurement Manager, Key Skills Required:
- Proven commercial and contractual intelligence, ideally IChemE or NEC knowledge.
- Excellent Capital Procurement experience, OJEU regulated.
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder management skills with proven track record of engagement in the full end to end procurement process.
- Strong leadership and management skills with good communication and customer service ethic.
- Experience in procurement strategy development dealing with multi-business unit environments and experience managing multi £m business transformational projects.
- Degree or equivalent (CIPS and MCIPS level 2 essential)
This is a brilliant opportunity for an ambitious CAPEX Procurement Manager looking for a new and exciting move into a nationally recognised reputable company. This role will offer an excellent salary and package alongside countless opportunities for growth and progression.
To apply please send your CV to Maira at email@example.com
Procurement, procurement jobs, indirect procurement, direct procurement, sourcing, category management, FMCG, strategic procurement, procurement manager, strategic sourcing, London, Greater London, management, supply chain, supply chain management, MCIPS, CIPS, Reading, Maidenhead. Slough, Woking, Wokingham, GR, FM, professional services, marketing, IT, contract manager, capital procurement, utilities, construction