Indirect Procurement Manager
Indirect Procurement Manager - Retail/FMCG - £55-62k + Benefits - West Midlands
Contact Rhys: firstname.lastname@example.org
One of our most expansive and recognisable clients within the FMCG/retail space are currently going through a period of transformation and are looking to bring on board an experienced and strategically minded indirect procurement manager to cover a wide range of GNFR categories.
This role is based in the Warwickshire but is commutable from Birmingham, Warwick, Coventry, and Leicester.
Working as part of a small specialised and motivated team based in the bustling head office, the successful individual will take their position alongside other senior procurement managers to take full responsibility for the whole end-to-end procurement process. This role requires someone who is strategically minded and able to deliver real savings and value for money whilst maintaining crucial supplier relationships and the effective delivery of goods and services.
The company is offering a generous salary which could see a successful candidate earning upwards of £70k after year 3. They also offer a modern and forward thinking atmosphere and great opportunities for further internal progression. They are consistently ranked one of the best companies to work for in the UK.
Some of the key responsibilities of this role include:
- Delivering on the businesses long-term procurement strategy and objectives, facilitating significant savings, and adding value whilst maintaining a reliable delivery of services
- Taking a lead on crucial projects and tenders across a range of GNFR categories including HR, professional services, IT, FM, and marketing amongst others
- Successfully manage a team of procurement assistants alongside senior management, mentoring and developing their skills whilst taking a lead on business critical projects and task
- Engaging in the full end to end procurement process, from RFI stage to negotiations and post contract management, displaying excellent stakeholder management skills throughout
- Maintaining business compliance and conducting governance activities related to the delivery of projects and supplier performance
The skills and experience required for this role are:
- Strong educational track record. Degree educated (essential) and CIPS/MCIPS qualified (Desirable)
- Minimum 5 years' experience of indirect (GNFR) and direct procurement, with a working knowledge of the full end to end procurement process
- Experience within retail/FMCG desirable but not essential
- Procurement management experience, leading a team and developing category strategy and delivering significant cost savings
- Friendly and collaborative approach, with strong stakeholder management skills and excellent written and oral communication skills
If you have experience within retail/FMCG procurement and are looking to make the next move into a reputable company then this is not an opportunity to be missed. This is a role which offers unparalleled opportunities for progression and an excellent salary package.
To apply please send your CV to Rhys at email@example.com
Procurement, procurement jobs, indirect procurement, direct procurement, sourcing, category management, GNFR, strategic procurement, procurement manager, strategic sourcing, Warwickshire, midlands, west midlands, management, supply chain, supply chain management, MCIPS, CIPS, Tamworth, Birmingham, Coventry, Nuneaton, Atherstone, hr, FM, professional services, marketing, IT, Warwick, Leicester,