PROCUREMENT LEADER - INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION
PROCUREMENT LEADER - INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION - GLOBAL CONSTRUCTION MAJOR - FLEXIBLE LOCATION + FLEX WORKING - £75 - £95k + CAR + BONUS + PACKAGE
This prestigious Global firm is urgently seeking a Strategic Infrastructure Construction Procurement expert to join at Head of Procurement level in their fast-developing and top-light team. Working closely with the Global CPO, this company is offering you a fantastic opportunity to progress towards Global Procurement, Sourcing & Commercial Directorship, whilst enjoying a collaborative team-oriented culture and an array of large-scale infrastructure construction procurement projects.
You will be managing a high performing team of 10 commercial professionals, with the opportunity to grow and shape your team further in the next 12-18 months. My client is flexible on your base location, but you are expected to travel to stakeholders and suppliers as required.
As Procurement Leader - Capital Construction you can enjoy:-
- Designing & implementing key category strategies for this varied spend area, owning major £ Multi-Million Construction Infrastructure Procurement projects
- Building fruitful and mutually beneficial long-term relationships with market leading construction Tier 1 suppliers
- Being considered a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for best practice strategic sourcing across Construction spend areas, ensuring that this rapidly growing team plays an integral part in the firm's aggressive growth plans
- Manage, mentor & coach experienced Construction Sourcing & Procurement professionals to ensure their professional development within the function, in turn accelerating your own path to Procurement Directorship
Required experience, traits & qualifications:-
- Significant procurement, strategic sourcing & category management across the Construction Infrastructure, including NEC3, JCT contracts
- Excellent Stakeholder management and supplier relationship management (SRM)
- Proven ability to successfully manage £Multi-Million procurement spends and achieve impressive cost savings
- Previous team management experience is a must have for this role
- Degree, MCIPS & Prince II (preferred not essential)
If you are a credible Construction procurement & sourcing expert looking to break into a prestigious and thriving Blue Chip FTSE 100 environment, this could be a great career move. Also, for those looking for a collaborative team culture, this organisation is a breath of fresh air compared with its rivals and affords great flexibility and a mature working environment.
If you fulfil the above criteria and would like to be considered for this strategic Construction Procurement position, please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Construction, Procurement, Industrial and Commercial Building Construction, Architectural Design, Engineering Design, Roofing, Engineering Services, EPC / EPCM contracts, Environment Services etc Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, negotiation, purchasing, strategic sourcing, category management, buying, cost savings, cost improvement, process improvement