Procurement Manager - Licensing - FMCG
Procurement Licensing Manager - Iconic FMCG Brand with Transforming Procurement Function - £45,000 - £65,000 + Excellent Benefits
Globally revered FMCG brand seeks ambitious Procurement Specialist with related category expertise to own complex £multi-million spend, cultivate fruitful relationships with challenging stakeholders and create a legacy for oneself amongst the leadership team.
Procurement Licensing Manager - position overview: -
- Create, execute, and manage the comprehensive sourcing strategy for projects across licensing and related category areas
- Work closely with stakeholders across R&D, Quality & Supply Chain to ensure delivery of an innovative product pipeline
- Build strategic relationships with key suppliers at a senior level and lead processes to ensure value is driven from these relationships
Required background: -
- Exceptional procurement and category management track record, delivering impressive cost savings, risk mitigation and strategic vendor partnerships on behalf of FTSE 100 employers
- History of quick progression within Procurement & Strategic Sourcing, stepping from Graduate Buyer to Procurement Specialist to Procurement Manager / Category Manager within just several years
- Charisma and entrepreneurial flair, with proven ability to influence senior leadership to win backing for transforming procurement function
- Strong experience within a consumer goods environment ideal
- Category expertise in raw materials/packaging
- Degree & MCIPS preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this forum.
Key skills: Procurement, Strategic Sourcing, Category Management, Purchasing, Negotiation, Stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, Indirect Procurement, Market Research Procurement, Licensing Procurement, Marketing Procurement, Procurement best-practice