Strategic Senior Buyer
Strategic Senior Buyer - FTSE 100 Multinational
North - West London
£45k- £55k + Car + Excellent Package
One of our most prestigious clients, a market-leading FTSE multinational within the FMCG space is looking to continue the expansion of its best-in-class procurement function by bringing on board an ambitious Senior Buyer to cover the external manufacturing category across Europe.
This role is an unparalleled opportunity for a bright, enterprising, and strategically minded procurement professional to join a company which offers exceptional benefits and room for progression internally. The role will sit within the fast-paced European procurement team who manage an extensive portfolio of manufacturers covering predominantly raw materials and co-packing.
This position would be based remote for the foreseeable future due to COVID, however this forward-thinking company offers a degree of flexible working as and when the company returns to the workplace.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Responsible for the development and implementation of European level sourcing strategy, managing crucial projects, taking the lead on major cost-reduction programs, and ensuring robust supply chains
- Owning the full end to end procurement process, as well as benchmarking existing supplier performance and presenting performance indicators to senior internal stakeholders
- Building strong and lasting relationships with external manufacturers
- Liaising with a wide range of internal stakeholders and teams, including marketing, legal, research and development teams to source suppliers for NPD's and effectively manage the existing portfolio
- Ensure consistent regulatory compliance, maintaining internal quality standards and effective commercial delivery
The key Criteria for this role:
- Strong academic track-record, degree educated and CIPS qualified (desirable)
- Minimum 4 years' experience within procurement in a fast paced, FMCG or manufacturing environment
- Experience specifically managing external manufacturing suppliers desirable
- Excellent stakeholder management, project management, communication, and negotiation skills
- Full unrestricted right to work in the UK
This opportunity is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement buyer looking to take the next step into a highly regarded and instantly recognisable global brand.
To apply or find out more please send your CV to JobsRB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Procurement, sourcing, strategic sourcing, direct procurement, raw materials, FMCG, manufacturing procurement, buyer, senior buyer, CIPS, supply chain, London, Berkshire, home counties, Greater London