Global Procurement Manager, New Product Development
Global Procurement Manager, New Product Development & 3rd Party Manufacturing - Leading Global FMCG Major - Slough - £45-65k + car allowance & package
This leading global FMCG, renowned for some of the most highly recognisable brands globally, are looking to bring on-board a procurement manager to join a crucial team focussed on the delivery of new products globally, including patenting, royalties, and IP's.
This team plays a highly pivotal role in the go to market strategy for new products, crucial in the engagement with external parties, including co-pack and manufacturing. It is vital that this individual is highly commercial and able to identify risks early with new suppliers - ideal for any procurement managers with experience in 3rd party manufacturing or co-packaging, looking to step into a highly strategic and vital role for a global firm.
- This role is crucial in the launch of new products globally, in achieving the right commercials, financials and relationships with external suppliers
- Working closely with global teams in R&D, regulatory, quality and supply, to deliver the most optimal result and enable innovation of products in the pipeline
- Ensure that suppliers are compliant with Policies and lead legal discussions in terms of contract negotiations, IPs and Royalties
- Design and negotiate contracts of an often very complex and individual nature in conjunction with Legal Dept.
- Take the opportunity to act as the primary focus of the organisation with external suppliers and leverage this for fast-paced and highly recognisable progression within the business
- In-depth procurement experience, with a minimum of 4 years' experience in an external manufacturing, packaging or raw products categories across multi-countries
- New Product Development experience is vital, along with the commercial knowledge and experience that goes along with this, including: intellectual property commercials & royalties
- High achiever with proven experience in a global FMCG or Consumer focussed firm, able to work across countries, teams and cultures
- Degree level education / Masters / MCIPS is desired however not essential
If you are an experienced procurement manager, looking to cut your teeth in a truly pivotal team in the launch and delivery of new products for this FMCG, at the forefront of their supplier engagements, please get in touch via this domain or by sending a copy of your most updated cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keywords: procurement, purchasing, direct procurement, indirect procurement, new product development, NPD, manufacturing, 3rd party manufacturing, co-packaging, raw materials buying, buying, procurement manager, global procurement manager, FMCG, London, Slough, MCIPS, CIPS, Degree, MBA