Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain Strategy
4 days left
- Full Time
Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain Strategy - Generic Pharmaceutical Products - Fortune 100 Major - London - £65-70k + Package
This organisation, formed out of partnership between two of the globes most profitable and recognised organisations and committed to providing high-quality and lower costs of pharmaceutical products and care globally to it's patients, is looking to bring on-board a similarly passionate strategic senior sourcing manager, to take leadership across their high-value supply chain and sourcing projects globally.
These two power-house organisations have over two decades of trusted working relationship and are able to use this market leading reputation to leverage their standing in the industry and with suppliers globally. As one of the senior managers for this group, you will have the opportunity to lead across a number of high-value accounts and projects, tasked with developing robust strategies for sourcing engagements globally, whilst also working closely with senior partners across all business units, leading to unparalleled opportunities for personal development and progression.
Key Sourcing & Supplier Manager role outline:
- As the key manager within this organisation, you will develop and implement sourcing strategies and processes to support key business objectives related to product cost, quality and supply.
- Conduct detailed analyses of selected product categories, markets, and suppliers to provide insights, identify opportunities, make recommendations, develop strategies, and address business objectives.
- Attend global industry events, acting as the 'face' of the organisation and using this platform to continue your career development within this meritocratic group
Sourcing & Supplier experience required:
- A proven track record within either a sourcing or supply chain strategy role
- The ability to build trusted and meaningful relationships, with a clear communication style to drive sales revenue and growth of business accounts
- Experience within pharmaceuticals is preferred, however not essential. But the understanding and experience within consumer related industries is
- Degree level education is a must, ideally within Finance, Economics or Business
- MBA is preferred, however not essential
If you are interested in joining one of the leading and most exciting firms globally within generic pharmaceuticals and have the ability to operate well in a truely consultative enviornment, please apply via this domain or directly with a cv to email@example.com
Keyworks: procurement, direct procurement, indirect procurement, strategic sourcing, product sourcing, generic pharmaceuticals, consumables, account management, supply chains strategy, supply chain, optimisation, product analysis, financial analysis, supplier management, degee, MBA, Masters, CIPS, MCIPS
Apply for Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing & Supply Chain Strategy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly